WISHLIST: Hello BER months!


Time flies really fast na talaga no. I can't believe it, we are starting the "ber" month of the year! woah! agad agad! hahahaha. That's why I'm starting to jot down my monthly wishlist. I am happy when my friends, family or someone granting my wish/es. yey! haha. Be ready, because another lists coming up. haha.


1. Concert Tickets!


OMG! OMG! I can't contain my happiness everytime I attend concerts. It's just that my heart pumps fast when I hear the beat of my idols singing on stage. yay!

       
** Yes, PLEASE?!! **

I remember last march, when One Direction went here to manila for a two-day concert. waaaahhh! and I went to the second day. #1dOTRAmnl ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    

2. Movie Tickets.
Because I am a movie-buff, I wanna watch at least two movies every month. These two movies caught my eyes (and heart). It will be shown this August. I am a fan of good stories. I can't wait to watch it! Wanna join? HAHA!

  
We Are Your Friends  - My Love, My Bride (kpop movie) 

3. Dresses
I'm just a girl wanting a new clothes. HAHA. I love how fashion really goes well in this country. Many designs, styles and etc poping out. Me, when going out, I really dress well :) because I want people to se me as nice and neat.

 Even going to parties, I wanna feel comfortable partying out. and guess what?! I found an array of pretty red dresses at ZALORA  . yeah! so much love for the dresses! ZALORA Philippines is a one stop online destination for everything fashion in the Philippines. Bringing the insight on global trends, They also features favourite international designers and the most relevant Filipino brands.
 


4. Wall arts & Picture Frames
I know it sounds funny but Yes, I need it in my life. haha. I had my room renovated last month.
That's why I want to put some because it can help to beautify my newly designed room. LOL haha!



5. Japanese Restaurants
I love food, especially the japanese kind of food. I want to eat at any japanese resto at least once month.





 Miss Monica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say something.