GONE BY SO FAST

 Hello hello April :)

I can't believe it, we are already down to the 4th month of the year. And it means, it's my birthmonth! yey. I'm turning a year older. whaaaat? HAHA! I just can't contain my happiness right now that my birthday is fast approaching... counting 15 more days!! yay! Time really flies so fast..


To start my April in good vibes,
let me share you my OOTD or "outfit of the day" post for the 1st of April :)

I'm wearing a Brooklyn Rules shirt from cheap finds. This is my favorite top so far, because it's so comfy to wear and it's made of cotton. I also love the see-through design of it.
And for the bottom, my high-waist shorts from SM Teen's Wear. Flat sandals also from SM dept. Store.





I hope everyone's doing good so far.. Just don't let yourself be a victim of #AprilFools day! haha.


♥ SUGAR DREAMS x MONICA ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, here:

    http://miaamorilag.blogspot.com/2015/04/versatile-blogger-award-i-was-nominated.html

    Have a nice day! ;D

    -Princess MIA

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say something.