PRINCESS HAZEL SALON EXPERIENCE


Since I was a child, I'm always dreaming of having a palace where you can get a pampering sesh everyday, as what always a princess do. And guess what? I have finally found it!! PRINCESS HAZEL SALON!! A palace in the metro. Anyways, this is NOT a paid nor sponsored post. This is the story of my visit at Princess Hazel Salon :)

The salon is located at Unit 203 Pacific Century Tower, Quezon Ave, Barangay South Triangle, Quezon City. Just a tricycle away from Quezon ave station of MRT.

Actually, I won haircut and mani-pedi treatment from Artsy Fartsy Ava's blog and I had to use it.
I've been seeing a posts/reviews about Princess Hazel Salon on my news feeds and timelines that time so I was a bit curious about the salon. hehe :)

   

Bow down to your royal highness. Loljk! xD

I was accompanied by my friend who also named "monica"
but I call her "twin" instead of calling her name like I'm calling myself. haha

  
When we entered in, from the walls to pillars, all seemed like a kingdom. Plus the crown. lols!
They were so nice to us and met the owner din, si Ms Hazel Uy.



I was asked if what color I wanted to put on. I was amazed because I saw a walls with ton of polishes and it's branded pa ha. The good thing about them is they don't put charges for using a branded polishes. Same price lang din.


And because the feels of being girly was on me that time, I've decided to put not just one but five colors on my nails. As in one color per nail. HAHA! #ColorfulLife


On my feet, I want a plain yet elegant look so I chose a nude color.


We felt really comfortable talaga from start til last of our treatments. They're very approachable. They have latest magazines to read while doing the treatment. No boring moment! Nice music. Such a better place to pamper.



Fortunately, they also offer a PROMO that time we went, the ONE PRICE FOR TWO; pay for one treatment then you plus a friend will experience it :) We had our BODY SCRUB. So rejuvenating and relaxing. It also includes a bit body massage.



Their haircut room is so cool.  It feels like you're a celebrity. haha!


left: room is for waxing
right: room is for eyelash extension treatments and etc.
 

We really had a great beauty sessions at Princess Hazel Salon. I think, a comeback will be great!


Might as well visit their page for more promos and everything!
https://www.facebook.com/PRINCESSHAZELUY









♥ SUGAR DREAMS x MONICA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say something.