HOW TO BE LIKE KATNISS EVERDEEN





Another day well spent with my twinny-weeny, Monica (http://gongjumonica.com) because we had our archery session at  Kondanda Archery Range  :) and finally had the chance to experience archery like katniss. *woot woot* HAHAHA xx

       

Kodanda Archery Range is place where you can practice archery (like what katniss doing on Hunger Games) and try different skills on it. Kodanda has a safety gears, friendly trainers and comfy place that you can surely enjoy playing archery. If you are not so sporty and want to be indoors, then, this place is fit to you plus it is fully air-conditioned  :)



Their trainers will teach you from the basics on how to hold the bow, the proper postures, the Dos & DONTs and etc.

     

Then after the lecture, hands-on time! *the best part!* HAHA! I felt like katniss on this part. Lol xx


It took me so long before I got the proper shooting...... because I'm freaking out and felt a bit nervous.


TTTTAAADDDAAA!!! after the 123456 years(Loljk!), I hit the best part! YEY YEY YEY!!
I didn't expect it and I was like "Weh? natamaan kona? Nasa yellow ba?" hahaha!! My heart pumped so fast because that was my first time and I felt like heaven. A bit cray cray here. HEHE x
I'll promise to go back!   
 


      

wanna experience too? Hurry and be like katniss too! hehe :))
You don't need to fill-up a membership thingy. They have a summer offerings which are the 5,500php good for 12 sessions and a 550php per person. And if you want to own the target paper, you must add 30php. The place operates from Monday to Sunday, 10am-7pm.

Located at FB-D3A Makati Cinema Square Chino Roces Avenue , 1230 Makati City.

Contact #621 9109



Email: kodanda.archery@gmail.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/KodandaArchery






♥ SUGAR DREAMS x MONICA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say something.