RAID MY CLOSET'S MEET AND GREET

My day well spent at TEA 101, Tomas Morato, QC




  

delicious cupcakes!! 




The girl behind RAID MY CLOSET <3
FINALLY!!! I got to meet with her. She celebrated her 2nd year of blogging and she handled a M&G for her lovely readers!

actually, my mom doesn't want me to go because of my review for UPCAT the next day! haha xx (emzo pasawayers. lol) *evil smile* anways, don't mind my mom. mabaet naman sya kahit pasaway ako :)) I really want to see Arnie talaga that's why I made takas! hihi!

Because I love Arnie, I gave a fab gift for her! and glad she loved it!! *teary* 
some of us gave gifts for her. super EFFORT pa yung iba!!

and the pinoy henyo game was so FUNNNN!!!! 


lalo na this part! ang hirap hulaan kahit HENYO word na. lol xx

and my fellow ARNIE-babies!! had a kwentuhan sessions.. sharing some life stories pero lovelife ang higlights! ayie!! lalo na pag kay PAPA JOED na! hihi xx

That day was very memorable to me! as in every minute na tawanan namen.


picture time na!!

ANAGON's wire cats babies!! 

Hi kelly!!! :)


AYIE!! best part!! <3


I REALLY DO LOVE YOU !!!









lovelove,

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!! :) The best ka! Hahaha super enjoyed the date with you and your "siblings" haha! See you soon uli ha? Sana okay naman UPCAT mo! Wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo and layout ^_^ Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like how I imagine this meet & greet will turn out :) congrats to my little sis Arnie, and thank u for making this a memorable event for her, Monica! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure ate!! sana nga may part 2 eh!!! lol X))

      Delete

Feel free to say something.